Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Blickenstaff's Party

Blickenstaff's is a unique name for a unique place.  This toy store is unlike any other.  It is truly a place that is fun for Everyone.  Not only is it a great place to play, but it's a great place to work.  I am a proud employee of this incredible new and improved magical wonder imporium.  My favorite thing about the store is the the friendly dinosaur named Kota who talks to anyone who will feed him.  My favorite toy is the z-curve bow.  And I'm writing this fantastic blog post to tell all of you bloggers that you can get a free pound of candy by blogging about our store!!  (That's why I'm doing this :) 

All you have to do is:
1. Visit Blickenstaff's
2. Get on your blog and write about the store! Include the following:
     photo, link to Blickenstaffs.com, and a paragraph about your experience
     (just follow my example)
3. Post a link to your blog on Facebook
4. Come in to our store and get 1 FREE pound of candy!!!
5. Tell your friends to do the same

2012-04-25 11.26.12.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment